Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sephora Consultation/ Make-up Haul

 Hay gals! So on Saturday I went to Sephora and did one of the 90min sessions. You can do a  survey before you come in so that the makeup artist can get a feel for the type of makeup problems you might be having or a good look they show you. My person, her name was Natalie :3, she was SOO nice and helpful. 

 She laid all the products out for me to look at and to test on me to see what was a good match for not only my skin but personality. She helped me create a good skin routine (since I haven't been doing that as much). She also gave me samples of the products I didn't buy so that I could still try them out. In the mean time while she picked products out she gave me a little water (〃^∇^)ノ.
These are the face charts that my MUA made. It has when I should use what product as well as my skin concerns. Natalie also recreated  the look she did on me on a paper model and listed the products I didn't buy so I could find them later. 

 If it wasn't obvious,  I bought a crap ton of stuff! I spent about 170$ but there said there was a 125$ purchase minimum. and i got the take all the paperwork with me.

This is a collective picture of everything I bought. 
 

This was the one cleansing thing that I bought. It's Sephora's Supreme Cleansing Foam. It feels kinda like magic and works like it too! The foam takes off all makeup even if it's waterproof. I'm going to use this for multiple things like washing dirt out of my skin and cleaning my brushes ಠ◡ಠ aww yeahh. 

Sephora's lightening and brightening concealer in medium looks light but when blended in with the foundation, looks GORGEOUS! The Stila "In the Garden" Pallete has light shimmery neutral colors and jewel tones which will look good even without my circle lenses. (〃^∇^)ノ 

I swear is foundation is perfect. It matches so well, when I used it on the back of my hand it took me a while to figure out where it was. XD But yeah it's matte and light-medium coverage.

I got the #17 Pro Precision Crease brush and she gave me 2 samples of Fresh (a semi-local business in Boston) Umbrian Mattifying Clay Face Exfoliant. I also received Sephora's Instant Moisturizer, Benefit's Professional Primer, and Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara.  

 I've been loving NARS lip products and I keep seeing them everywhere so I was really happy when she pulled these. The light pink is Paris Follies. The other has gold flecks in it and is called Como

    Before and after!! (◡‿◡✿) 

  THANK YOU for reading, have a nice day cutie!~~ <3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment