Sunday, November 17, 2013

Outfits This Week + Small Haul

Since this week was short because of Veteran's Day I only have 4 outfits
TUESDAY: I went for a causal rokku sort of look. A few of my friends refuse to hug me because they think I'm a satanist when I wear it (but never think that I am when I don't xD)

Beanie: Present from my mom
Hoodie: DIY (I might do a video post on it soon)
Acid Wash Jeans: Marshalls (?)
Patent Boots: Target

WEDNESDAY: My friend thinks my circle lenses and lashes steal her soul. So she asked me to be ugly. I decided to wear no makeup so she could see I'm not ugly even with no makeup. I did an androgynous look so that I could still be me. Then I came home and made it more dansou ^.^

Bowler/Derby hat: Goodwill
Jacket: Second-Hand Forever 21
Grey Sweater: Goodwill/ Martin +OSA
Drop Crotch Pants: Marshalls
Patent Boots: Target

THURSDAY: Since I didn't wear any makeup the day before I went all out in a himekaji. curly hair, a dress and pink themed makeup! After school my friends took me shopping with them down on Newbury Street. I made a small come up in H&M and Forever21 spending *drum roll* 25$
 



Beanie: Present from my mom
Jacket: Second-Hand/ Forever 21
Striped Cardigan: Goodwill/ Forever 21
Floral dress: eBay/ Tripp
Leggings: No brand
Patent Boots: Target (I wear these almost everyday)

FRIDAY: My girl's volleyball team had a potluck and we did the cup song :D. Afterwards, i headed over to my friend's house for a little birthday celebration. We definitely got a little rowdy... we broke the bed. Twice.
At the potluck with one of my girls (don't mind me being super cheesy)

 All of my little nerdlings ^.^ (left to right, up to down) Yanni, Wilkin and Andrew

Hector arm wrestling his girlfriend on the floor xD Anh, my private dancer ;] (jk!) and the birthday boy Marcos!



Thanks for reading!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment