Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas Wishlist (pic heavy)

Hey gals! Just another month until Christmas! I've been trying to better my gyaru wardrobe since I feel like I'm lacking a bit... so from head to toe these are just some of the little goodies I'd like to get (or at least hope for).
Head:
 
 I think a light brown wig with blonde highlights like this would look really cute on me!
Or even this hair! I don't know I've been loving blonde hair latey.... even though i just bought a pink wig that should be coming pretty soon.

Head accessories:
Something about me loves these old guy Bowler and Newsboy hats. Luckily they have cute girl versions too, I have absolutely no clue why xD 

Clothes:
  
I don't own any brand anything so I really want to get this dress or something from Tutuha or Glad News or somewhere like that. Thanks to Ninoshka, I know where to buy it without having to use a shipping service!

 


I've been looking at prints that I see a lot of gals wear like kogal wear pretty plaid skirts, other gals wear lots of leopards or some polka dots, and a lot of kurogals  zebra strips too.

But my heart and soul lives with creepy cute stuff AKA this freaking jacket.

  
Obviously, himegyarus wear pounds of pink, floral and girly themed stuff like this MAR*S dress. I'm thinking of trying it out for a while with stuff like floral bomber jackets or really puffy princess type skirts like this.
I really need some thick cute tights/leggings to go with all these cute shoes and skirts!

SHOES:
 
I think these rocker boots will be good for dansou and rokku gyaru plus they would be great for the winter. Same with these gorgeous platform heels (well not the dansou part xD). I'm not really into hime shoes are pretty as they are but I would get some cute shoes like these. I'm thinking about tea parties too but i'm not sure about those yet.

ACCESSORIES:

Honestly I just want badass stuff with spikes and studs but at the same time I want lace and cute things >.< so basically... this. Or you know either of these (belt) and (earring). I don't really need much makeup at the moment since I've burned a hole in my wallet already >.<

THANKS FOR READING~~ <3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment