Thursday, November 28, 2013

Fall Gal Meet in NYC!

Hey Beautiful!
This past weekend I went to New York for the Fall Gyaru Meet! It was so fun! the girls were so nice to me and made me feel special.(◕‿◕✿) Even though there weren't many of us we got to do a lot (in my opinion.) We met around Madison Square Garden on 
Day 1: 
I was so happy to meet Cleo, Phillica and Kay. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ We went to Chipotle first and brought it to the movies. We saw the Hunger Games: Catching Fire! It was sooo good. Definitely worth watching. After the movie, we went around for a little bit and ended up in the Forever21 on 42th street(?) It was gigantic! I loved it! anyway here are most of the pictures from that day.
 
Burritos + movies= perfect combo

  
After the movie, did a couple quick touch-ups and took some bathroom selfies
(left to right) Cleo, Kay, Glee/Phillica and me


Outfit pictures in F21 
Cleo found of the items on my Christmas wishlist! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

 A few more shots in front of Sephora. I was laughing too much to make a normal face xD

We look really cute here! This is one of my favorite pictures <3
I had a great time and they are so funny. Plus being all dressed up, the cat-calling was at a maximum (;¬_¬).  Even with all that it was fan-freaking-tastic!

Day 2:
This time we met up at the Elizabeth Center in Chinatown. I was a hour early so I hung out with my mom for a bit until the girls came. Before we shopped, we got BBQ chicken shiskabobs and Cleo and her friend Yesenia got bubble tea.

I went for rokku the second day. Luckily, I wore skeleton socks above my thick leggings (^_^)
(left to right: me, Kay and Cleo. Me, Kay and Yesenia) 

  
I had red lipstick on but it didn't last xD Cleo and I were being so random. We had mini dance parties everywhere. 

 


 


 We took SO many selfies before we started shopping. I bought a black bag since I don't have as many purses. Plus, it was only 35$ so it wasn't too bad. 

Later we went into this little food place but upstairs there were cosmetics and cute stuff. None of the shops we went to had Diamond Lashes. All they had were dolly wink which aren't thick enough for me. Sooo I picked up a different pair since they reminded me of a diamond lash pack I was looking at earlier this week.  

We met up with Lisa before going to get dinner. We went to Ajisen Ramen in Chinatown. 
 
Cleo Lisa and me
All of us with our food and everything. It was soo good!

I got ramen and shrimp tempura. OH. MY. GOSH. It was DELICIOUS!

 This is the group picture we took outside of the restaurant. These girls are so nice and sweet! I loved hanging out with them and I hope I can see them soon hopefully at the next meet. 
Thank you girls!

THANKS FOR READING~~ <3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment