Saturday, February 28, 2015

Mini Boston Gal Meet


Hey gals! One of the New York gyaru girls, Sayuri (aka lisa) came down to visit so I showed her around town a bit. We went to a few little shops and then decided to go for some bubble tea at TeaDo. 

We ended up playing a bunch of games and stuff. We played Connect 4, Uno and JENGA. lol she is really good at connect 4 cause I kept losing xD luckily I'm ruthless at Uno! hehe We ordered baked salmon onigiri and I got black milk tea and she got green milk tea, I believe.

After we left to go and shop a little bit. First we went in this jewelry shop called So Good downtown. lol She loved the zebra print carpet in there. I'm so happy I was able to pick up a few things but i might have to go backk for some more hime and bgal jewelry and hair clips. Sayrui got a couple things from there as well.
Later we walked in and out of T.J.Maxx and she got some makeup at H&M. they had some really cute matte lipstick colors but i decided to pass on it. maybe next time xD. We ended up going inside a little food court mall, getting setted and fixed up. I'm so happy she brought her Egg magazine (the last official one too!)
We took pictures in a photo booth. It's not purikura but it's something!


(taken from Qween Sayuri)
We hopped on a train and went to central since we have a pretty big H-Mart over there. They have really cute pasties and other food as well as an Asian Supermarket in the back. Sayuri got 3 maracrons and a fruit tart! 

We also took a trip to the Goodwill to see if we could find anything we could "gal"-up. I ended up finding a nice black and white plaid/checkered jacket that I could use for onee, hime or agejo depending on what else I wear with it! I was hyped when I found these white creepers but sadly they were a size too small T^T

After we went home to enjoy all our stuff and I took some more selfies since it was too cold most of the time to take off my jackets and show my outfit. 
Rundown: 
Jacket: thrifted 
Shirt: choies
Jeans: unknown 
Shoes: leopard converse/ second hand 



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment