Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cute bento box๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿฑ

Hey gals! Since I have been sick inside a lot because of snow and such I have been getting into cooking, mainly sweets and things. I finally decided to put my bento box to good use and make a cute little lunch for myself. 

This is the cute bag it comes in ๐Ÿ’–
This is the container. It has 2 compartments for food and a little space at the top for your chopsticks and maybe sauces. 
This was the original lunch I tried to make. The little bear was supposed to be rilakkuma but I realized I didn't have white cheese or nori to make his face. 
Eventually I just threw it away and put something else in it instead. Everything in the box: grilled cheese and bacon, a coffee cake, grapes, 3 chips ahoy cookies, 2 strawberries and 2 mints

I also made jam a few days ago as well!

๐Ÿ˜Selfie of the day๐Ÿ˜

What kind of stuff would you put in your bento box? Comment below!

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment