Thursday, January 29, 2015

Choices review: Censor shirt

Hey gals! I know I don't do many review but since I've had 3 days off due to snow, I thought I'd finally share this one. I ordered this crop top from Choices  a little while ago and it was on sale for $10!! NO WAY in Davey Jones' locker I could pass it up. 


When I got it, it was nicely packaged in a resealable back which is nice to keep if you have a lot of wigs to store. Shipping time was pretty standard- week/ week and a half. Even through the holiday season which is impressive. 



I really like the material used cause it ain't cheap. This feels like swim suit/ scuba material type stuff going on and it's REALLY soft. Plus the print on it is really cool. I might use it for more laid back OraOra looks and casual gear or b-gal. Overall, I really like this shop and recommend it ^.^
lol and now time for cute and crazy selfies (don't mind my chichos aka fluffy tummy)






special guest appearance: SAMMY SMOOTH

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment