Sunday, January 18, 2015

Review: Kat Von D Sample Set

I got this recently and i'm in love with it! These are the sample sizes of the matte red in underage, the tattoo liner pen and the mini mascara. For 20$ from Sephora I got a good bit of stuff and it has lasted me about 2 months+ . 


 First I'll tell you about the eyeliner. This is as precise as you can get with eyeliner. Felt pens are usually the best for that but this one is incredicibly dark. It has a bit of sheen to it though which is a little different for me. Another thing about it is that it has to be applied sort of quickly. When you try to apply the eyeliner when it is half dry, it has a tendency to stick to the tip and pull off all your hard work. 
 The mascara is perfect however. Perfectly black. It is really good at separating lashes which is my look most of the time. It makes my real lashes more obvious and the look comparison pic reminds me of Satomin makeup. 

Now for the lipstick... I love the color don't get me wrong but I'm not sure if I love this. The color stains, which is good in my comparison but it also bleeds. It's also SUPER DRYINGGGG. Even when I moisturize before, my lips still end up a bit flakey which kinda makes me angry even though I know matte lipsticks do that. 


Overall I'd say:
Mascara- 9/10
Eyeliner- 8/10
Lipstick- 6/10

THANKS FOR READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment