Monday, October 19, 2015

Thrift shop visit

I went to the thrift shop today for the first time in like months and I only bought cute red stuff. Weird, right?


First of is this rugby jersey I found with the adidas tag in tact! I wish I had found a soccer jersey since my brother and I are pretty into it now but that's okay. If I don't keep it I can totally sell it so it's great no matter what I do with it!😁


Next is this cute lady bug looking sweater. It could be a really cute accent for a Lolita coord  so it was worth it for 2.99$



New is my favorite find in a long time. My brother and I have been complaining about the strange disappearance of all out dishes and silverware so I got a cute Halloween pumpkin mug! It's gonna be my fave once I clean it. 

And here's my OOTD

I hope you liked this little haul! I'll see you soon 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment