Thursday, October 1, 2015

Geocoloeredlens.com Review

Hey sweeties, I almost never do reviews especially for lenses so I decided to switch it up a bit.
To my disappointment, change might not have been a good thing.
There were a lot of complications with my order.  I ordered black lenses along with 2 other lenses in a combo pack August 16th and it took until August 28th to tell me they were discontinued. They let pick a new lenses but those were out of stock and would take another 1-2 weeks for them to get the lenses. By then I was aggravated to all hell.(。-_-。) I pick yet another lens and my order confirmed on September 2th. I FINALLY got my package Sept 25th and I had some hope still left that these lenses would be nice. 

 

All of the packaging looked nice standard and they gave me a cute little macaron case thingy (*^_^*) I got 3 lenses:

 
Geo Cherry Holic Green YH-303
Geo Luna Violet CM-721
Geo Starmish Brown XKP-304

At first I felt like these were a little too opaque but after trying them with some makeup and lashes, it reminded me of Seri-chan. Now, I kinda love them. I just wish in natural light it was a little less of a reddish brown. 
Color/Style:♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Enlargement:♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Overall Rating:♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

I would use these if I do my Raven cosplay again because when I had originally done it I had lenses similar to these and I think one was defective because I couldn't put them in my eyes without some sort of pain and crying. It actually kinda happened to this one too idk how but I can still wear them. One is just a little blurry in the corner of my eye.  Of all of them I wanted this one to be more opaque and less natural 😒 but either way they aren't large enough and don't don't suit the purpose I bought them for. I'm giving it an average rating cause they are bearable and feel like regular lenses but aesthetically, it didn't blow me out of the water. 
Color/Style:☆☆☆
Enlargement:☆☆☆
Overall Rating:☆☆☆


Color/Style:♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎
Enlargement:♦︎♦︎♦︎
Overall Rating:♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎
  At first I really didn't like how reptile-y I looked in them but with makeup it's a bit nicer and a little spoopy 😈 I wanted a more natural look with these which again, I didn't get but it still looks good and still serves its purpose. 

Selfies in each! 
Lol surprise selfie when I got my iPhone 6s

Faux-sexy before work 
Simple Halloween-y makeup on my day off. 

I hope you enjoyed this review and I'll see you later! 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment