Sunday, February 9, 2014

Spirit week!

The week before last week was spirit week at my school. I love spirit week because it give me a reason to be even more outrageous than usual so here's what I did!


MONDAY: Crazy Sock Day
This outfit is totally Ameri-kaji inspired 
 


TUESDAY:Twin Day
I was actually sick that day >.< I went to school but I didn't stay for more than 5 mins. but this is still twinning because my friend and I are gonna twin to Anime Boston next month!
(I'll review it later)

WEDNESDAY:Jersey Day
I didn't have a jersey but I found my brother's MASSIVE Mighty Ducks throwback jacket. I'm only wearing bottom lashes because my left top lash was not havin' it.


THURSDAY:Throwback Thursday
I was a hippy! I went for the natural "mori girl"-esque kind instead of glamorous (which I should have done but oh well! I did do Twiggy's signature look though.


FRIDAY: Culture Day
I'n Nigerian so my friend let me wear one of her kente cloth dresses! It was mega long and I tripped a couple times but i looked cute so I didn't care :) I'm gonna have to buy one for myself!


I hope you have an awesome day  
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment