Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Valentine's Day (pic heavy as always)

Hey Cuties! I had a great Valentines Day despite being single. :D
I dressed extra girly and finally wore a wig to school on a day that isn't  Halloween (I have no clue why I'm weird / nervous about wearing wigs in public still). I bought a few flowers for myself and handed out "tumblr valentine cards" all day to people! Spidey showed up and did the same thing xD


 

 This was only part of the fun and I took a lot of selfies with friends
 
This one is my favorite (yes I am the infamous herp derp queen of boston)

I brought both of my friends to go on their dates and such and headed out to the Cheesecake Factory with a few of my other friends :D  I got the Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and a little Parmesan on top. and then we walked around downtown and went and got pastries at Mike's pasteries and gelatto from a store close by. It was super good! I hope to go back there soon!
 

Here's my full outfit from the night~
Coat, Bow and Boots: Forever21
Sweater: Tello's
Skirt: online gal sales


Thanks for reading!
Hope you have a wonderful fairytail style day! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment