Friday, January 15, 2016

Unboxing and styling | Heir of Glee Tees

I'm so excited and happy about this purchase! So if you of Heir of Glee, a NYC based artist and gyaru, she has been selling her designs on tee shirts and stuff and I needed getting one of her designs! I should have gotten one of the chokers she used to make to go with the tee but that's okay. Anyway onto the box!
So here is the packaging. It's so nice and neat and love that it's not in a big ass box. It comes with her business card, a cute hand written note one her own stationary and the shirt!

JUST LOOK AT THE CUTE NOTE!! (≧∇≦)
The fabric feels like a combination of neoprene aka scuba material and a silky cotton which is AMAZING 💖 The design is really cool and didn't fade at all on the first wash! Super high quality comfy tee. 

And here's how I styled it: 

Fun fact: I did 2 other outfits and took all the pictures and made this post and then my phone deleted everything on itself by accident during an IPhone restore 😓

No comments:

Post a Comment