Saturday, June 20, 2015

Prom Picture Overload


Prom was bommbbbb! So I've never been to a prom before just because I never thought about going to anyone else's. I didn't take anyone to prom because I was feelin myself and decided that I don't need arm candy or anybody to make me look good. I'm cute and hot and fun by myself. 
My favorite shot thanks to my mom
Babeeee aka my bestie
I ended up meeting up with my friends at McDonald's and little kids were starring at us! Haha it's funny cause it reminds me of wearing my Raven cosplay in Wendy's. But we were diving with cartoon trap remixes again. When we got there it was pretty nice, very fancy, had MADD good food. The DJ got us pumped. He played regular club bangers some bachata, reggae, a little soca so I was happy! 
Some pics with my cute friends 

I spent the whole night in my mermaid heels and they cut up the side of my feet (T ^ T) I ended up taking them off in my other friend's car. It was already like 1am and we decided to go looking for food. We ended up in Quincy at Wendy's and then headed to an after party at the beach. It was a bit lame and my friends and I hadn't changed so we were a little out of place so I ended up coming home at like 4am ( ^ω^ )
4am I took out my extensions and I looked like a new Penelope Garcia xD
Well I'll post about graduation next! See you in my next post ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment