Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween ready?


Hey are you ready for Halloween yet cause I am! I love makeup, especially specially special effects make up. I've been doing a lot of work in prep for Halloween and posted these pics. I've been hella happy since when i posted it on tumblr they decided to make it one of the login pictures! (honestly i still can't believe it even though i keep talking about it) anyway these were some of the shots I took.



If you thought that was it then you are totally wrong! I did another look 





In addition to these looks I as Raven from team titans on Halloween! Everyone loved it which was awesome so I might use this character again for anime boston  2015 :D 

 I also went to game night as a sugar skull for Dia de Los Muertos 💀
 Anyway I hope guys enjoyed this kinda pic heavy post since I'm always in and out of blogging and YouTubeing. 
SEE YOU LATER BBYS! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment