Thursday, April 24, 2014

Youtube: I'm back! + Updates


Hey Beauties! New video with a couple updates since I haven't been on the boob-tube in a while :D
I'm gonna start making more videos and stuff for you guys. Hopefully I can start doing nails as well as DIY Gal clothing and accessories!

In other news..... what is with the recent gal catastophe? It seems like all of the gyaru magazines (or at least everyone's favorites) are basically dead. Considering that i only see scans and don't own an actual mag, it's not super sad for me but at the same time I'm still dissapointed. Basic looks are fine and dandy if you don't have time to go all out, BUUUUUTTTTTTT...
 
haha anyway What do you think about the gal shutdown in Japanese media? 
Thanks for reading/commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment