Sunday, January 19, 2014

Recent outfits+ improvement (●^3^●)


I've been kinda bummy lately but I think some of these outfit have great potential

This outfit would be really cute for B-Gal if I picked a different top or had more accessories like these outfits. I don't know why  but  really like Letterman jackets when I do B-gal. Next time I'm gonna try those crazy print leggings \(>u<)/

I also did a relaxed rokku look and a goshikku kind of look both of which I LOVED. 

Another outfit I liked but I'm not really sure what gal style it would be is with this. I bought this dress from one of the girls on a gal sales Facebook Community. She was so nice she threw in another dress free!  

I'm going shopping soon so i'll have a nice haul to show you :D
Thanks for reading! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment